Saturday, June 26, 2010

Do as I say...not as I do!


Haha! Here is a classic example of "do as I say, not as I do!" My name is Heidi Walter and I am in charge of the first few months of our photo blog expeditions...and here I am, one hour away from next weeks assignment, POSTING my self portrait! I don't feel too bad because as of right now, Christina and I are the only ones in our little self proclaimed photography ghost town!

I found myself searching for something to say about myself in my portrait. For one thing, I knew I was going to have to make Christina feel better about herself...because that is my role in our friendship! Haha! So I had to be as, or slightly more, silly fun crazy (...hairy! Inside joke). As you can see from the butterflies in my hair I have chosen to go SLIGHTLY MORE! Ah!

This photo should say, I am a day dreamer who loves to dress up and do things a little differently than the world would probably like.

P.S. No, I do not usually sit in front of a mirror and look at myself like that...I swear!

No comments:

Post a Comment