Tuesday, August 10, 2010

An act of desperation...


Yes. I know. I said 6 colors, 6 pictures. I'm going to have to play my "I have 3 kids" card and pray that it gets me off the hook. You see, my original plan was to head off to the mall and play in the shoe department. Total Bliss! Then, I realized my life is not going to allow such bliss. So, I decided to pull out my super colorful wardrobe, complete with hats and ties, and lock myself in my room and do 6 very silly self portraits. What fun! But no.

After feeding, cleaning, changing, bathing and clothing my three little ones...ALL DAY...
THIS IS THE EXTENT OF MY CREATIVITY!
Fingernail polish sitting on my grocery cart... as I shop for more things to FEED and CLEAN MY CHILDREN WITH!

I need an intervention. Please. Someone. Help me.
Heidi Walter.

2 comments:

  1. Intervention plan:

    Step 1
    Have Wade and Jason watch children

    Step 2
    go play!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all get one blame it on the children excuse (whether you have kids or not)... Monster, you have use yours... next time you will need to be more creative, like the dog ate my homework! :)

    ReplyDelete