Sunday, August 8, 2010

Five out of Six

I did procrastinate quite a bit on this one so yesterday afternoon turned into little color scavenger hunt around the house. So here they are:

Red:
(I tried to get Jason-my husband- to be my foot model for this one, but for some reason he was totally against it..ha)


Purple:
They are called a red onion right?? But they look more purple to me

Green:
Caught this one while I was attempting the color Red


Blue:
I know I use him a lot, but he's always around! All I did was brighten up this photo, I'm really not sure why his eyes ended up looking quite this blue. I love it though.


And yellow:
This guy was just waiting for me to take a picture of him last Friday.


And the color I didn't get was orange, but I feel pretty good about getting five of them! I'm still going to try and finish so maybe you'll see orange from me sometime soon.
by Christina

1 comment:

  1. I admire how you can choose just one... I have used the more is more concept. Love your shoes!

    ReplyDelete