Saturday, July 17, 2010

An Artistic Eye...But Not Mine

This week was a little hard..okay, really hard for me to think of something for contrast. Everywhere I went I took my camera but never found anything that struck me. Yesterday I was driving and a long chain of thoughts led me to this idea. It turned out pretty fun and is really different from what I'm used too.

This is my amazing and beautiful friend Dee. I LOVE the the way she always has her hair and her make-up looks awesome on her. Definitely not something I could pull off.






I had to put this one in too. I took it last Saturday but edited it this week so does that count? Anyway, this is my other beautiful friend Jill who just had a sweet baby boy, Jace. Don't you want to hold him? I do.


By Christina

1 comment:

  1. First of all I want to hold that sweet little baby. Second of all, I love the eye makeup...AND the light! Great! Third of all, MAKEOVERS! Do you think your friend would do our makeup sometime? We'll take pictures and dance around my house!
    -Heidi

    ReplyDelete