Sunday, July 4, 2010

Relaxation = Fun!




So, a project titled "something fun" should probably look a lot more... fun than this. But at this stage in my life, this is pretty darn fun. This was actually my default idea. My original idea was rained out. And, you can't really tell but this is me, sitting on an inner-tube, with a yummy cup of coffee, all my children inside the house either sleeping or playing with the grandparents, and I am seriously enjoying a moment to myself. A cloudy day. A quiet, fun-filled moment all to myself.




Below is a picture of my husband. He was on his way to have some fun of his own, and try his luck fishing the waters of Detroit Lakes, MN.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just made Jason jealous with that pic of Wade on the boat! And way to go and take some time for yourself. I think that sounds incredibly fun, except I would be drinking hot chocolate..haha! We checked the Walter house yesterday and all is well. Keep enjoying yourself and come home soon :)

    ReplyDelete