Monday, July 19, 2010

Who is this Other Heidi Anyway?

Hello Christina & Heidi Monster! As I mentioned previously I am Heidi Wagner, a friend of a friend of Heidi Walter's, I know! Kinda weird how close our names are. What are a few things about me? ... well... I have always thought of myself as an athlete. I played sports even before I could walk and I continue to live a very active life, hiking, biking, playing a the very cool game of Squash & anything else that comes my way. It has only been recently that I started to consider myself an artist or call myself a photographer. I have always enjoyed taking pictures and photography has always been part of my life, but for the last year I have intently pursued being an artist & a photographer. It has been a wonderful ride and I hope I never have to get off. I look forward to sharing ideas, life, fun, photos over the next 52... er, ah.. I guess now 48 weeks. Cheers, HeidiWags

1 comment:

  1. Welcome Wagsie Pie! I'm so glad you joined the pf52w team! It makes my heart sing! LaaaLaa La! Hooray! And...your pics totally ROCK! Just do us a favor each week and sign your name to claim them...or I might be tempted to....um yeah...just sign them as Heidi...:) Hahaha!

    Great stuff! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete