Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Mmmmmm

Monday we braved the heat and went to Jones' orchard to pick blueberries, blackberries, and peaches. I was excited because I think pictures of produce at places like this can turn out so great because they are so colorful and fun! This was a little bit of my attempt. I felt like I was snapping away but I came home and thought is that all I took? Here's a few.





I will definitely be taking more photos next time. And in case you are wondering, all the fruit has been delicous!
P.S.- by Christina

1 comment:

  1. Oh man! These pictures are great and they make my mouth water! Especially those black berries! Way to go _______! By the way...who should I pat on the back for these pictures on repetition? Maybe we need to start putting our names in our little write-ups.

    ReplyDelete