Sunday, July 11, 2010

repeat repeat repeat


Photos by Heidi



I love love love these purple flower things.




I had fun cropping my images.


I really like this in black and white.




I had a hay-day with this project! Ha ha ha. Get it?


I collected all these images on a drive through the country
BY MYSELF!
It was only an 8 mile loop, but it took me a good hour to get around it.
Drive. Look. Stop. Reverse. Shoot. Repeat.
The picture on top -of the old fence posts- was the first picture I took.
Looking at it now it feels kind of boring. But I decided to keep it on to show growth! Ha!
Sometimes I think I'm so funny. I might need more sleep!

I hope everyone else is enjoying their picture taking like I am.




1 comment:

  1. I love the pics of the hay! Way to get out by yourself...sadly I didn't do that but maybe I will still try this week. P.S. come home (maybe if I tell you that every week it will get you back sooner..haha)

    ...this is Christina by the way

    ReplyDelete