Friday, July 2, 2010

I am HERE!!

Too weird to have a picture by myself . . . I did try but felt more comfortable with Scott by my side. So here it is . . . take it or leave it. I am Abuela Sue, Christina's mother-in-law (the dreaded in-law), Scott's wife, and so forth and so on. I have tried several different pics and finally just decided I needed to post one before I gave up on it. I am excited for 52 weeks! It will be fun! I love wide open spaces (the reason for the picture up in the top of the mountains). It clears my mind and helps me remember what really matters in life. Life is too busy and sometimes we don't slow down enough to enjoy what is happening around us and the people in it. I love days of just visiting with people I love or getting to know new people. I love days out in nature enjoying the sounds of the birds, animals, wind, water and appreciating the vivid colors. I love having fun and being with my family! I miss my family that lives far away . . . That is enough about who I am! I am now on the venture of finding something FUN!!!

1 comment:

  1. hello! and welcome! I'm so glad you've joined up with us! I look forward to getting to know you better!

    heidi

    ReplyDelete