Sunday, July 4, 2010

Week 3

Happy 4th of July! Time for another project! Repetition. Lines, shapes, colors...your choice. Find something visually interesting even if it is ordinary or you look at it everyday. Use your creative eye and find some repeating whatevers! May I also empower you to go on an artist adventure sometime this week and let your inner creative child have some time to play. Even if it is just a walk, by yourself...well, almost by yourself...TAKE YOUR CAMERA!

Don't be afraid to post an image everyday. Or several by the end of the week

1 comment:

  1. Sorry I have not posted yet... I have a show on Wednesday and it has some what consumed me.. I will get back on track and hanging out with my camera again in a few day and every day abstract is my speciality! I'll see what I can find here in beautiful Colorado.

    ReplyDelete